Customer Liaison Officer - Kirkintilloch - 3 months
Our client is looking to have a Customer Liaison Officer join their team on a 3 month inital contracting role.
- Up to date knowledge of key housing legislation, such as relating to tenant engagement, SHQS and EESSH.
- Understanding of change management strategies and philosophies, tools and techniques.
- Sound understanding of programme and project management systems, methodologies and frameworks.
- Conflict resolution skills
- Written and verbal communication skills and ability to tailor communication depending on audience.
- Relevant experience working in housing, property or customer focussed environment.
- HNC or Equivalent Relevant Experience.
- Full Driving Licence
- Knowledge of capital programme and development delivery
- Housing or Property related Qualification
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position