Here at Avant Homes, we are constantly striving to challenge the status quo in our relentless pursuit of new, better and different ways to standout as an employer of choice within the marketplace.
Do you have a passion for delivering a first-class customer service? Do you have proven experience working for a new home's residential developer or Construction Business?
As part of our continued commitment to our customers, we are now recruiting for an experienced Customer Liaison Manager to join our Yorkshire region, providing customer service support to our new homeowners by visiting them in their properties across the North and Central Yorkshire patch. As this is a mobile role, a full UK driving licence is required.
Joining our team as our Customer Liaison Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective quality control measures are implemented whilst ensuring customer satisfaction is delivered in alignment with policies and procedures.
On a daily basis this will involve;
- Management of complex cases and/or customer escalations.
- Assisting in the management of Warranty Provider claims and attending resolution and insurance claim meetings eg. NHBC Rule 27 and Rule 28.
- Assisting in monitoring response times by sub-contractors and rectifying as appropriate in alignment with the Customer Service Policy.
- Promoting a customer focused culture and a 'right first time' approach.
- Assisting in the provision of key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the Customer Service function.
- Diary management for customer appointments and inspections.
- Liaison with supporting departments such as Construction and Sales.
- Providing updates to the customer in the form of verbal and written communications throughout the process.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful as our Customer Liaison Manager, you will hold previous experience in similar role with another housebuilder or construction company. You will also convey excellent project management skills along with the ability to provide an excellent customer experience to our portfolio of Avant customers. To be considered for this role you must possess:
- A full UK driving licence
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative and manage time effectively, especially in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of the housebuilding industry and technical processes is essential.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- An excellent understanding of Customer Service.
In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive salary + company performance related bonus + company car and fuel card or car allowance.
Avant Homes is the fastest growing housebuilder in the UK. Operating in Scotland, the north east of England, Yorkshire, Central Derbyshire and the Midlands, we have five regional offices and employ over 700 people.
Our vision is to transform the UK housebuilding sector through the constant advancement and innovation of our brand and product, to provide buyers with increasingly better lifestyles, homes and places to live.
Apply today for the role of Customer Liaison Manager and be part of something extraordinary!
Avant Homes - Good.Better.Different
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£ Competitive + Benefits