Role: CI&G Cloud CRM Consultant/Manager
Travel: Up to 100%
Our mission is to become one of the world's leading companies, bringing innovations to improve the way the world works and lives. To achieve this we spend our time transforming and evolving some of the world’s best-known companies. Those companies come to us because they want to make more of their opportunities, adapt successfully to change and put ideas into action.
Accenture is approximately 360,000 people across the globe, serving clients in 120 countries. We want to grow our teams to help reach our goals and for that, we need you.
Financial Services is an industry in rapid transition driven by shrinking margins, more demanding customers, digital innovation and the rise of new more nimble competitors. Accenture is responding to this by having experts who concentrate on helping CMOs, Customer Directors, Chief Digital Officers, Proposition Directors and Distribution Directors facing these challenges. These experts form our Customer Insight & Growth (CI&G) team.
Our purpose will be to help Financial Services firms deliver compelling and innovative customer experiences, allow them to serve their customers better, gain insight from ‘big data’ and help them grow their business through innovative digital solutions - with an ambition to be the go-to organisation and dominant force in shaping the market. We will provide specialised Management Consulting, industrial scale technology delivery and innovate operational services to the market place.
The CI&G community sits within our Financial Services Consulting Business, across Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management, Banking & Insurance. Projects within CI&G are diverse and generally relate to:
- Customer experience
- Customer service
- Marketing transformation
- Digital propositions
- Distribution channels and customer
- Digital analytics
It’s important to understand what you might be doing on a day to day basis, and how this might differ from your current position, to make sure Accenture is the right place for you. Most Managers spend the majority of their time working on client sites, delivering a project, with the expectation of extra-curricular responsibilities and practice building on the side. Projects vary dramatically in size and length, with a typical project lasting 6-9 months with an immediate team of 5-10 people.
CRM Consultants/Managers are responsible for driving analysis and activities to help the developing and delivering of high-quality CRM technical/business solutions for our clients.
CRM Consultants/Managers are required to perform tasks such as:
· Gap analysis and vendor selection
· Requirements gathering and definition
· Shaping solution options and providing assessments/ recommendations
· Functional and / or technical specifications
· Design issue resolution
· Workshop facilitation
· Team coordination
· Data manipulation
They will have a specific focus, knowledge and expertise on identifying right CRM solution, provide required project management and training to ensure successful implementation. CRM consultants are required to help improve customer satisfaction whilst considering the impact on revenue and profitability.
The most important thing for us is that you display the right attitude. We would like you to actively contribute to our community and clients as practitioners, who can think logically, solve problems and engage others. We want you to be driven to develop yourself and others, as well as having a ‘big picture’ understanding of the Financial Services Industry.
As well as the above, you should have expertise in one or more the following areas:
· Financial Services experience either within Banking, Insurance or Capital Markets
· Deep expertise in major ‘multi-channel’ and/or digital development covering Branch, Telephony, Online, Tablets and/or, Mobile services
· Comfortable working with both non-technical and technical requirements, professionals and end users
· Understanding of major vendor landscape, legacy systems and knowledge of Oracle On Demand/Salesforce/Pega cloud and premise based solutions
· Functional expertise on core banking and insurance distribution processes
· Ability to help grow the CRM capabilities within the practice
· Ability to operate at all stages of development lifecycle, from initial strategy projects through to full programme delivery
· Experience working in an Agile methodology and familiarity with Scrums
· Experience of delivery programmes, including risk / issue management and project management
· A good team worker with excellent client relationship and interpersonal skills
· Well-developed analytical skills and ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesise large amounts of information
· Extra-curricular or external roles displaying leadership qualities