Job Title: Customer Experience Supervisor
Salary: £22,000 - 23,000 per annum Plus Benefits
Location: Andover - SP10 5RW
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
We inspire the world to love the adventure and wonder in nature. We live to develop and share our equipment, apparel and expertise to outfit deeper connections and authentic experiences in the outdoors for a more inspired lifestyle.
About the Customer Experience Supervisor role:
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager the main duties of the Customer Experience Supervisor will include the daily supervision of task prioritisation, ensuring call flow out is kept to a minimum and supporting the team to achieve productivity levels. They will provide a single point of contact for customers calling Orvis, offering advice and positive solutions to ensure the company commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is delivered through the department on a daily basis. NB: There is no cold calling involved in this role.
The ideal Customer Experience Supervisor:
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills to enable them to liaise with customers and other internal/external parties over the phone, email and through written correspondence. They will be a self-starter, team player and capable of operating in a small team within a busy environment. A clear focus on maintaining Orvis' reputation for delivering first class customer service is essential. A high standard of attention to detail is paramount in this role which spans a wide variety of processes and customer requests.
Customer Experience Supervisor Responsibilities Include:
- Organise, prioritise and delegate day-to-day task within the team
- Act as first escalation for team queries
- Ensure sufficient, phone, email, chat and administrative cover throughout the day
- Complete team productivity reports
- Work as part of the Customer Services team for orders, answering emails/chat and achieve upsell opportunities
- Provide support in the absence of the Customer Services Manager
- Support the development of the Customer Services team
- Ensure communications, refunds, queries and complaints are completed within agreed departmental timescales
Customer Experience Supervisor Experience:
- AS400/iSeries experience (desirable)
- Computer literate
- Customer Service NVQ 2/3 (desirable)
Customer Experience Supervisor Salary/Benefits:
£22,000 - 23,000 per annum plus three time life assurance, pension, childcare vouchers, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, staff discount, free car parking and use of Orvis fishing beats in Hampshire.
Customer Experience Supervisor Hours / Location:
The department operates Monday - Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm and Saturday 8.30 to 5.00pm.The hours are 37.5 worked over 5 days on a rota basis. The position is located on the Walworth Estate in Andover, Hampshire.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this Customer Experience Supervisor role then apply below today.
£22,000.00 - £23,000.00 per year