A leading Japanese food company is currently recruiting a Customer Development Executive.
You will work closely with the National Account Manager to develop and implement programs that will build sales and distribution channels.
You will also manage and develop the sales and relationships with end users and indirect accounts in the UK & Ireland markets.
Position type: Full Time Permanent
Salary: 25-30K depending on experience
- Develop sales and distribution of products in UK & Ireland
- Identify key accounts and opportunities to achieve set objectives
- Manage new products introduction and launch to the defined channel to maximise distribution
- Engage with end users and indirect customers for in-market enquiries and follow up
- Update and reporting on the latest trends and findings in the market
- Update and maintain the customer database.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in both spoken and written in English (Chinese or Japanese would be a major plus)
- 3 years + experience in Foodservice market sales
- Understanding of World Foods particularly Japanese and Chinese cuisines
- Must have good knowledge of the Mainstream Foodservice Market
- Strong communication, organisational and relationship building skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills both internally and externally
- Highly motivated and able to work independent as well as a team player
** All applicants must have the right to work in the UK as the Company is not able to offer visa support.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two business days.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.