Job Title: Customer Coordinator
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Do you enjoy building relationships? Is fact finding a strength of yours? Are you looking for a job that challenges you every day? If you have the drive and determination to succeed in a busy, fast paced, target driven environment then this could be your next opportunity.
- Receive customer enquiries for Reconomy's products and services, placing orders with supply chain and converting them into bookings.
- Maintain customer data and customer interaction on Reconomy's systems.
- Establish a working relationship with the designated customers and internal contacts ensuring any complaints are dealt with efficiently
- Ensure quotations for products and services are raised in accordance with the notified KPI's and the customer's SLA.
- Record, monitor and review site value (Purchase Order) limits
To be successful you will have/ be:
- Hungry for success, should that be developing your career or the success of your team.
- Teamwork, always helping colleagues whether they are sat next to you or in another department.
- Customer centric, strive for continually great customer service, internally and externally.
- Results focused, through satisfied customers or achieving KPI's.
- Organised and a proactive approach to a workload.
- Enjoy finding a way to solve a problem.
- GCSE C grade Maths and English or equivalent.
We offer a competitive salary, life assurance, pension scheme, annual leave increased with length of service and time off for volunteering. Most importantly if you would relish the chance to be a part of an ambitious, growing company that holds a summer party for employees, their friends and family each year and does their bit for the environment then this is the opportunity for you.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Customer Service Assistant, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Junior Account Manager, Client Support, Account Consultant, Account Coordinator, Customer Service Coordinator, Client Account Coordinator, Client Relationship Manager may also be considered for this role.