Our client is seeking a Contact Centre to join their business in Co. Monaghan. You will be part of a team that is well recognised and renowned for their Engineering & Manufacturing solutions and services. As a Contact Centre Manager you will act as a vital part of the company managing all aspects of the day to day operations. This is an exciting time to become part of their team as they are going through an exciting growth phase.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage and develop the customer services team to deliver world class customer service in an efficient, consistent and scalable manner
- Continuously develop, manage and improve processes and procedures that are necessary to maintain exceptional service to our customers
- Ensure team is driving improvements for customers based on credits and returns and CAPAs that enhance the customer experience and/or reduce costs
- Provide guidance to all measurement activities including call monitoring, monthly metrics and customer surveys
- Consistently gauge customer service inquires and ensure that KPI and other performance metrics are exceeding expectations
- Establish, build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with both internal and external customers (IT, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Finance, Quality, Commercial Teams)
- Minimum of 5 years’ management experience in a “Best in Class” Multi Lingual Shared Service Centre for Customer Service with a focus on continuous improvement and KPI’s.
- Demonstrated track record of leading, motivating and developing individuals and teams.
- Experience delivering change initiatives and facilitating change in a customer focused organisation
- Experience of an ERP required
- Proven ability to lead teams that can measure, translate, communicate and present data
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Naomi Egan or call Osborne Recruitment on 041 98 65058
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie