We have an opportunity for a Customer Contact Centre Account Manager to come and join our team based in Crumlin, Ireland. You will be required to increase revenue, profit & BFM market share of consumables & equipment business. You’ll also maintain the relationship between BF Mulholland and the customer. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary plus benefits.
BF Mulholland Ltd Dental Supplies is a subsidiary of The DD Group and is a full service Dental Dealer established in 1969 by Brian Mulholland and has been a full member of the British Dental Trade Association for over 35 years. We are based on the outskirts of Glenavy, within easy reach of Belfast and centrally located to provide Equipment Sales and Engineering support to the Dental Profession and Health Care Trusts throughout Northern Ireland and the Border Counties.
In return as our Customer Contact Centre Account Manager we offer;
- Highly competitive base salary plus benefits linked to skills and experiences
- Family friendly policies
- Career Development in a growing business
Key Responsibilities of our Customer Contact Centre Account Manager:
- Increase sales revenue and margin via both inbound and outbound calls and proactive account management
- Maintain and develop existing relationships with customers
- Build & maintain working excellent relationships with Internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Achieve & exceed monthly/quarterly KPI sales targets
- Focus on the effectiveness, efficiency and quality of sales activity not just the quantity
- Use the CRM system to effectively record, manage and develop opportunities
- Be a good team player, willingness cover for other team members during periods of absence/holiday
- Handle customer dissatisfaction correspondence and find a solution within agreed remit
- Attend & participate fully in training days/ promotional vendor days
- Create and submit weekly KPI’s reporting
What we’re looking for in our Customer Contact Centre Account Manager:
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s including English, Maths
- Excellent and confident telephone manner,
- Be able to self-motivate in order to exceed own targets
- Demonstrable understanding of sales methodologies
- Time Management and prioritising skills
- Proven track record in a telesales Account Manager role. Dental Industry Preferred
- Demonstrable experience in protecting and growing named accounts to deliver against revenue target
- Proven experience of using a CRM system
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Customer Contact Centre Account Manager, then please click ‘Apply’ today!
Due to the volume of applications expected for this role, if you do not hear from us please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.