Gi Group are working with a very well established legal firm based in the heart of Cardiff city centre to recruit experienced customer service advisors, preferably with experience working within the legal sector, for a unique opportunity within their small claims handling team.
Key responsibilities of the role are:-
* Proactively Manage a caseload of Claimant personal injury matters, such number to be determined by the needs of the business and monitored by the TM.
* To ensure that all payments made and received are accurately recorded on the case management system and that the procedures relating to payment of disbursements and damages are followed without exception.
* To maintain files in accordance with the file maintenance policy.
* To keep filing and file closures up to date.
* To use the Case Management system properly and effectively in accordance with agreed procedures.
* Manage transfers out of the MOJ portal in accordance with requirements.
* Compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct at all times
Successful candidates will possess:-
* Customer service experience
* Previous experience of managing a caseload
* Previous legal / insurance experience
* Previous office experience
* Experience of working to targets
* 6+ months claims handling experience
* Customer service background
* Demonstrable history of achieving in a target driven environment.
* Exposure to MoJ portal
* Legal/insurance industry knowledge/background
* Sales background
Desirable skills include:-
Excellent customer care skills gained in a highly customer focused environment. Must be computer literate and demonstrate an excellent level of attention to detail
* Experience of personal injury liability and quantum issues is highly advantageous.
* Excellent communication skills (written and telephone)..
* Demonstrable commercial awareness.
* Ability to prioritise work to meet tight deadlines.
* Proven time management ability.
* Demonstrable negotiation skills.
Employees of the firm will benefit from:-
Internal Training Opportunities
Flexible Working Hours
If this sounds like a vacancy that may be of interest to you, please click 'Apply Now' or send a copy of your CV
£16,000.00 - £20,000.00 per year