- Create and adapt programmes to improve the customers experience
- Provide management and support to various teams
- Conducting training and progress reviews, ensuring team members are performing well
- Overseeing the referral, treatment, insurance and payment teams - ensuring each team is working efficiently and to set targets
- Providing reports to line manager
- Oversee the management of client accounts
The successful candidate must have experience of managing a team, ideally within a call centre background. You must be able to adapt to the teams you are supporting and have the ability to perform target reviews and additional training/coaching when required. You will be overseeing multiple teams, but it is not essential for you to have managed each team individually in a previous role.
The client offer a competitive salary, a prime office location and additional benefits such as a generous holiday entitlement and company pension scheme.
This role is an essential managerial position to oversee a team of 13 staff members. The responsibilities in this role are varied and require an experienced manager, ideally from a call centre background.