PJC Plant Services have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Account Coordinator to join their growing team based in Leicester.
Job Title: Customer Account Coordinator
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum dependent on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.30pm with 30 minute lunch break + free parking
We have been established in the Leicester area for over 27 years and provide medium and small plant hire and consumable sales to over 300 customers. We have a well-respected reputation throughout the Midlands for reliability, service, and extensive knowledge and can also offer Health and Safety advice to our clients from our two in house chartered Health, Safety and Environmental professionals.
We are seeking an established Customer Account Coordinator with experience in the building merchants’ sector, who will achieve exceptional sale figures. Someone who will maintain efficient relationships with both our team and customers.
As our Customer Account Coordinator you will engage with customers both over the phone and face to face (if need be), you will be able to help answer any queries, provide price quotes and process their orders. It’s a role that will see you collaborating closely with your warehouse team to ensure the right products are delivered at the right time.
Regularly engaging with our external sales force and credit control teams, you’ll also input orders onto our system and maintain our sales records plus cold call existing and new customers promoting and selling our products and services to predominantly the building & construction industry.
Customer Account Coordinator - Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all customer quotations and enquiries, ensuring responses are returned to the customer within the specified time limit
- Process Customers orders on our bespoke computer system
- Amendments to Customer orders when and if required
- Liaise with other department members including but not limited to transport, warehouse and management to ensure a smooth process of customer orders and enquiries
- Recording of daily and weekly order totals for management
- Place orders with suppliers when needed for special order items and ensure these have been received and will be delivered within the specified timeframe
- Follow up enquires with Customers
- Answer incoming calls in a professional and timely manner, re direct calls to the correct departments, take orders and/or aide in enquiries
- Ensure that the groups’ health, safety and environmental policies are adhered to
Customer Account Coordinator – You:
- Good communicational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good organisational skills
- Willingness to learn
- Construction Industry Knowledge an advantage
You’ll need to be enthusiastic and have a real flair for customer service. You will also have sales experience and a good level of education (including at least GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above) and be comfortable with basic IT packages.
If you believe you have the skill set required, are keen to join a young dynamic sales team and work for a business with new premises and genuine opportunities for career progression please click ‘Apply’ now!