KLS Interiors is a London based manufacturer of bespoke top end soft furnishings for the trade. We work with many of London and the UK’s top interior designers, developers and architects on a range of residential and commercial projects.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Curtain and Blind Maker to join our team on a full-time basis A minimum of 2 year’s experience in a professional capacity is essential.
Hours: (although we can be flexible)
20 days holiday (Pro-rata), exclusive of bank holiday.
Competitive salary, dependent on skills and experience.
- Good spoken English
- Be able to hand sew and use sewing machine
- Ability to occasionally work on making cushions and bed valances would be an advantage.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines without comprising on quality.
- Experienced at following a brief whilst working accurately and precisely.
- Has a ‘can do’ and flexible attitude.
- Is honest, energetic, reliable, great timekeeper, able to work in a team or alone, unsupervised.
- Can work to time frames set by the office team.
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- curtain/blind making :2 years (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent