I am currently working with a leading Travel business, who help thousands of people each day to get to their destination of choice. They are always at the cutting edge of innovation in their industry.
They are looking for a CRO Manager Contractor to start immediately for 3 months. As a CRO Manager you will play a key role in improving our digital products through A/B testing, MVT and personalisation.
It is a key role within the eCommerce team as you will have a direct impact on the customer and be at the core of a test and learn culture within the company.
- Research: use research to give us a better understanding of our customers' goals, needs and behaviours.
- Work with UX, design and other stakeholders to propose solutions to address problems found in research.
- Execute: run and monitor experiments.
- Ensure that tests are designed to maximise insights into who our customers are and how they behave.
- Engage people in the business in testing and personalisation
- Using machine learning and server-side testing to advance what we do.
Skills Needed to Apply:
- At least 3 years working in optimisation and/or personalisation
- eCommerce or Travel Exp.
- Google Analytics
- A/B testing and personalisation tools, VoC surveys, session replay.
- Understanding of data management platforms and customer data platforms
- An understanding of machine learning and artificial intelligence would be an advantage.
250.00 - 400.00 /per day