CRM & Marketing Executive – Full Time
Salary: £28,000 per annum
An opportunity has arisen for a full-time CRM & Marketing Executive.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the role will be to plan, develop & implement the Clubs digital strategy, to enhance revenue across all streams, in line with the short, middle and long term aims of the Club.
- Develop & implement the Clubs domestic & international fan growth strategy, to adapt to changes in stadium & league position
- Develop & implement a data driven digital marketing strategy for all ticketing, hospitality, partners and retail products
- Manage the technical implementation of all ticketing, hospitality and retail campaigns
- Ensure all Digital marketing initiatives are integrated into the Clubs communication plan
- Manage and implement the Club’s loyalty programme (QPR cash), liaise with the Club’s CRM agency in relation to the reconciliation of awards and management of holders QPR Cash club accounts
- Manage and implement the Club’s multi use payment solution (QPR Pay), liaise with the club’s CRM agency, the Club’s Finance team and communicate with Season Ticket holders and Super Hoops members in regards their QPR Pay account activity
- Work with Club sponsors to activate their digital & CRM rights
- Ensure that all Club digital marketing communications comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
- Provide digital marketing support on matchdays at Loftus Road
The ideal candidate:
- Educated to Degree level
- Experience in the Football/Sports industry
- Excellent writing skills with an eye for detail
- Good computing skills, including experience of Excel & Photoshop
- Extensive experience of working with data and CRM systems (ideally knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM application, customised and configured for Sports data model and Supporter Marketing requirements, including Customer Service)
- Excellent communicator with a positive, collaborative and flexible style
- Have a good understanding of the football environment
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS).
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role by clicking the APPLY button.
Closing date for receipt of CV’s is 5 p.m. Friday 1 February 2019
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
Queens Park Rangers Football Club and QPR in the Community Trust are committed to Equality