CRM Manager - Online Casino
Based: London / Barcelona
Reports to: CMO
Salary: £ Competitive, depending on experience
An award-winning online casino brand has recently gained fresh investment from a highly innovative group and is looking to shake things up and change the game!
As part of their growth plan, they are looking to recruit a CRM Manager to aid the next phase of their growth.
The CRM Manager will take responsibility for every aspect of the customer experience after registration, identifying all customer touchpoints and ensuring that the right actions and communications are implemented at each stage.
- Define and develop the CRM strategy, as well as operational planning & execution
- Own the customer lifecycle, ensuring longevity and commercial success
- Produce detailed analysis - defining, managing and reporting on KPIs to evaluate performance
- Develop automated and personalized communications across the customer lifecycle
- Devise new and innovative ways to enhance customer satisfaction and reduce churn
- Work with the wider Marketing team, Analytics, Product, Compliance and and other functions to develop and execute projects
- Liaise with the VIP and Customer Support teams to ensure a joined-together approach
As CRM Manager, you will have an analytical brain - leaning on our state-of-the-art data platform to pull out the most relevant and actionable insights - as well as an intrinsic understanding of customer behaviour.
- Experience in customer relationship management, ideally for a B2C company in which customers make multiple/repeat purchases
- Experience or knowledge of an online or technology business
- Fluent in Excel/Google Sheets; familiarity with data platforms such as Looker/PowerBI/Tableau a bonus
- You will be a proactive self-starter - happy to own projects from initiation
- You will be fluent in English
- You will be a positive and motivated ambassador for the brand
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and brand that will offer you greater career prospects and security. If you have a background in CRM, please apply today!