CRM Manager - Financial - London - £50K
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced CRM Manager, focused on planning and executing integrated email marketing campaigns to join this leading financial company based in the City of London.
Responsibilities for CRM Manager
- Responsible for the global CRM activities in order to maximise lead generation, revenue and engagement areas across our client base
- Plan, test and optimize campaigns to increase relevance and personalization of emails, and report on campaigns to benefit commercial performance
- Plan and implement email life-cycles and manage client email on-boarding
- Undertake effective customer segmentation analysis for targeted marketing activities
- Manage the ongoing CRM and loyalty strategy - responsibility to drive signs ups, usage and hit commercial targets.
- At least 5 years of email marketing experience, with a successful track record of building, deploying and optimising new campaigns to drive growth
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Marketing, Communications and /or Computer Science
- An in-depth knowledge of Pardot and Salesforce is required
- Strong analytical skills, as well as technical skills to build email campaigns Experience or knowledge of the financial trading sector (FX and CFD) is highly advantageous
£50,000.00 - £50,000.00 per year