CRM & Digital Manager - London - £45,000 + 10-15% bonus
This is an incredible opportunity for an extremely experienced and talented CRM & Digital Manager to join this outstanding luxury beauty retailer based in the City of London.
Responsibilities as CRM & Digital Manager
- Implement and adapt Global CRM Plan following brand guidelines
- Develop 3rd Party CRM Partnerships in collaboration with Marketing Manager
- In charge of all CRM activities follow up, result analysis and reporting
- Main contact for Head Office CRM and In-Store POS team
- Monitoring and optimization of brand online presence across all retailer websites.
- Retailer Online presence development and visibility package negotiation
- In charge of all Online reporting
- Responsible for own areas of Marketing Budget: CRM and Online
- Prepare CRM and Online reports and present at internal and external meetings
- Degree Level education
- Previous experience at CRM and Online positions is a must: 4/5 years
- Knowledge of the UKs Beauty Industry is highly advantageous
- Excellent presentation skills: CRM and Online Ambassador for Internal and External presentations
- Experience in budget management desirable
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel)
If you believe you have what it takes to fulfil this amazing CRM & Digital Manager role, then please do apply, we'd love to hear from you!
£45,000.00 - £45,000.00 per year