We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our EMEA Marketing team within our EMEA HQ as a Marketing Data Specialist initially for a 12 month contract.
You will gain insight into our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) with emphasis on maximising the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing campaign and lead generation through the Sales Force Excellence (SFE) demand engine.
At the core of the CRM Marketing Specialist is the powerful use of data to create demand through various marketing tactics and activities, strategies and technologies used to manage customer interactions with both existing and new customers. This will give you a real sense of ownership and responsibility.
What will you do?
- Management and optimisation of EMEA email workflow: consistent email strategy and email prioritisation
- Analysis of email performance, reporting across the EMEA team and globally, focusing on the response rates and trends
- Plan, design and execute campaign process flow diagrams and send emails, extract data from data warehouses and do segmentation based on the particular campaign requirements
- Create accurate data segments for marketing campaigns: requirement gathering, segment analysis, improvement
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of all CRM (Customer Relationship Management) activities
- Work with campaign owners to capture data and establish lead creation requirements for various types of marketing tactics.
- Manage end to end process of marketing data from collection through to CRM system entry
- Be proficient with pulling and reporting results/analysis for specific CRM related requests
- Review, edit and sign off on all marketing materials that include customer data collection to ensure data accuracy and system compatibility.
- Review / assess the health of the customer database to have a deep understanding of customer data and the nature and scale of the problem
Who we are looking for:
- A recent graduate in Marketing
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills with a real interest and passion for data
- Knowledge of CRM platforms and reporting
- Strong interest in Database Management
- An excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Fully proficient with MS Excel, CRM and experience of Power BI would be advantageous
What we offer:
- Free car parking
- On site gym – subsidised
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Generous Annual Incentive Plan
- A variety of flexible benefits
As the world leader in serving science, our work is more than something that fills our days. When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. With revenues of $24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. It’s not just a career, it’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
Join us and contribute to our mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.