Job Role: CRM/Data (Admissions) Executive
Location: Fort Dunlop, Birmingham
Salary: £20,000 - £27,-000 (DoE)
Why do we want you?
You are an experienced CRM (ideally Salesforce) executive/user who has supported a team with data collation, manipulation and translation, ensuring data quality and governance at all times. You are used to recording data in the CRM including taking ownership of the CRM leads process and conversion measurement.
As well as CRM management you will support the Admissions team with incoming enquiries from students, processing applications and recording outcomes in the CRM so you will need to be confident on the telephone as well as have the skills required to upload and update data working with information supplied by students, employers and partners, alongside student enrolment applications.
A bit about us.
CLT International is a global provider of education for professionals working in financial services. The company is UK-based with a global student community and is a subsidiary of Wilmington plc (a global information and education business). The core of our business is to provide education and development opportunities to professionals worldwide, in partnership with a professional membership body (STEP) and other commercial stakeholders. Supporting both individuals and firms worldwide, CLTI has trained over 15,000 individuals and maintains relationships with some of the world’s largest financial and legal institutions, regulatory bodies and government departments.
On a day to day basis you will be supporting our new Student Admissions team with management of the CRM.
You will have responsibility for maintaining a database of programme leads, sales conversions and student records alongside corresponding data. This will involve recording leads, measurement and conversion, student application/ecommerce order processing and data reporting in our core CRM (Salesforce) supporting our development and use of the software.
You will be able to support our new Sales and Admissions team in measuring a number of KPIs and will be enthused by data collation, manipulation and translation, with a passion for data quality and governance.
You will also liaise with key academic, administrative and technical staff to make sure key business processes are completed on time and accurately, and deadlines for data submissions are met.
- Be responsible for recording all inbound student and employer enquiries, taking ownership of the CRM leads process and conversion measurement.
- Work closely with the Admissions Advisors to manage incoming sales leads, prospective and existing student data, and work progressively to close registration onto a programme, through execution of our contact strategies.
- Determine appropriateness and eligibility of applicants for admission based on our qualification’s requirements and career goal compatibility, processing applications and recording outcomes in the CRM.
- To enter, upload and update data working with information supplied by students, employers and partners, alongside student enrolment applications.
- Be responsible for the order processing through our ecommerce system and contribute to its overall development.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all data is managed and protected, as well as keeping up to-date with any changes in regulations and the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Monitor and measure data within the CRM, checking and reporting on records created, duplicate, merge and archive requests.
- Carrying out regular data verification and data cleansing exercises within the timeframes required by our data retention policy; investigating bounce backs from all electronic communications and rectifying any issues.
- Work closely with the marketing and commercial services team, alongside the operations and delivery team, to enhance and deliver a focused data strategy.
- Actively collect and collate market insight and intelligence on the profile and interests of our student/employer community, feeding into the developments of the marketing and commercial strategy.
- To design and develop business a series of CRM dashboards to monitor and present core business data and insights.
- To collate and present complex data into a series of holistic reports to support and work closely with the Head of Marketing and Commercial Services, Senior Leadership team and other internal/external stakeholders.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills but to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to tick most of these boxes...
We know it’s not a skill, but the successful candidate must have permission to work in the role’s location by the start of their employment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish rapport with our students and client base to take them through the admissions and purchase process.
- Ability to understand education frameworks and partnerships and how the value proposition, benefits and features can best be articulated.
- You will be detail and information orientated, self-motivated, and a committed team player.
- Desire to learn about our business, industry, and customers.
- Passionate about data, information, reporting and insights.
- Ability to utilise creative problem-solving skills to overcome any obstacles whilst developing the company’s policies and procedures in data collation and management.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as this is an international business.
- Sound education background.
You need to be the kind of person who…
- Is highly computer literate with a good understanding of student records system and/or other relational databases.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work on your own initiative and collaboratively as part of a team, balancing conflicting requirements and deadlines to achieve results within fixed timescales.
- Works in collaboration data users to establish a corporate data road map and management process that enables information sharing, collaboration, compliance and security.
- Has prior experience of working with CRM systems, and data collection tools – ecommerce systems preferable.
- Organised and self-motivated taking pride in owning the detail and being an important part of a busy team.
- Enjoys the responsibility of maintaining key data, be a focused-on meeting deadlines and have an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Interested in developing data and reporting capabilities and developing knowledge of the companies technological infrastructure.
- A consultative, professional approach, an ability to meet challenges head-on, and a passion for supporting students’ ambitions through professional education.
Thanks for reading our job advert. We’ve tried to bring to life what it’s like working as part of Wilmington plc but we do so much that it’s tough to distil into a single page. We also recognise that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job unless they think they match every requirement. Don’t let that hold you back. If you are excited about the role and think you can do much of what we have described but aren’t sure if you are quite who we’re looking for… give it a try. Nothing ventured nothing gained!
Come join us!
We offer a great benefits package which includes standard things like 25 days holiday, pension with life assurance etc., but also Wilmington Choices which allows you to tailor your benefits package with offerings like holiday purchase, discount vouchers, heavily subsidised gym membership, cycle to work schemes and dining cards.
We offer variety, development and an opportunity to be part of a committed group of colleagues. We operate an open environment where you’ll be encouraged to make an impact. At Wilmington, our collaborative approach means your great ideas will be welcomed and your great work recognised.
We are focused on ensuring that Wilmington remains a great place to work. We value our people and we continue to invest in their career development. We encourage learning, and career opportunities are possible across all Wilmington companies
“We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity”
The Legal Bit!
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this role. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
*Please note that this role may remain advertised until an offer of employment has been made.