We’re an award-winning bank; backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams.
Now is your chance…
The Credit Risk Team sits within the Bank’s Risk Function but is deeply embedded in the Bank’s market leading Credit Risk business line. The team has a wide scope of work supporting a significant business line and operation and plays a critical role in both its managing risks and delivering excellent customer experience.
What would your day look like?
You will report into the Credit Risk Manager, who will be your line manager and responsible for things like performance review meetings, 1-1s and development conversations.
The role of Credit Risk Analyst is really important to us. You will predominantly focus on the different mortgage portfolios initially, but with the potential to expand to other areas, including business finance and savings. In addition you will be responsible for:
- Prepare and develop regular MI and analysis to support the portfolio monitoring and credit strategies.
- Support the regulatory and contractual reporting through existing data validation and submission routines, together with the development and maintenance of new and existing reporting requirements.
- Extract and manipulate data and present meaningful insight to stakeholders.
- Undertake strategic analysis of the portfolio, summarising results/conclusions and making recommendations where appropriate.
- Use data, quantitative analysis and knowledge of the portfolio to drive positive change effective strategic decisions.
- Maintain knowledge of the sources of data to ensure that all reporting and data extraction is appropriate and relevant.
What do we expect of you?