Making a difference. That's what a career at AGCO is all about. At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own
AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. AGCO supports more productive farming through a full line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment, tillage, implements, grain storage and protein production systems, as well as related replacement parts. AGCO products are sold through five core brands, Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Massey Ferguson® and are distributed globally through 3,150 independent dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries worldwide. Our diverse product line, global reach and technological solutions help our customers not only survive today’s changing landscape, but to also prosper. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
Credit & Receivables Analyst (German speaking)
A permanent vacancy has arisen in the Business Credit Department for Credit & Receivables Analysts. This is a German speaking role and the successful candidates much be a fluent speaker.
Duties will include:
• Maintaining customer account details including customer master data set up in Various ERP’s
• Processing miscellaneous invoices / credits
• Collecting accounts receivable for, and processing funds received from, Third Party in Germany.
• Manage Credit holds on orders ready for shipment
• Daily bank account administration and reporting
• Issue and update receivables exposure forecasts to ensure compliance with credit limits set
• Resolving queries - both internal and external
• Receivables reporting including issuance of Aged Debt commentaries
• Admin support for the Business Credit team
The successful candidate should possess the following attributes:
• Fluent in German language
• Team player
• Good systems skills
• High level of accuracy
• Patience and persistence
Be part of our UK office which supports AGCOs Europe, Africa and Middle East Region and is located on beautiful parkland setting in Warwickshire. State of the art offices provide a pleasant working environment and all the facilities you would expect from a progressive global organisation.
We have over 30 nationalities working within our UK Operation to support our customers’ global needs. AGCO is an exciting Company with a rapidly changing and growing environment and attaches great importance to the provision of continuous personal learning and development.
We offer the following benefits:
• Basic salary: Competitive
• A company performance / Individual performance related bonus (up to 5%)
• Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (The company contributes up to 10% for a 5% employee contributions)
• Life assurance and critical illness cover for Pension members
• 26 days holidays + statutory holidays
• Holiday trading
• Retail discount scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Confidential Employee Assistance Programme for employees and their immediate family
• On-site parking
• On-site restaurant
Employee development and growth is part of our company culture. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application!