- Assist with the collection of unauthorised debt as required
- Ensure that department managers are made aware of any issues they need to deal with (relating to the collection of debt) and ensure that any such issues are recorded on our dealer management systems.
- Raise sundry invoices and credits as required and within agreed parameters.
- Control and process all system reports relating to the sales ledger and ensure that any problems that occur are dealt with on a timely basis.
- Agree sales ledger to control accounts at month-end and produce reports as required.
- Clear down inter-company balances between sales and purchase ledger on a monthly basis and resolve any queries that arise.
The successful candidate will have experience in credit control/ accounts receivable and will have the confidence and enthusiasm to control the ledger and take full responsibility.
The successful candidate will have a varied role in a luxury car brand and within a very stable business, will great opportunities.
This permanent Credit Controller position based in West London is for an experience Credit Controller who can take ownership of the ledger.