Could you be our next Credit Controller?
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment, have a keen interest in finance and looking for your next challenge? If you also have great attention to detail and a passion for problem solving, this could be the role for you.
We are looking for a driven and experienced Spanish speaking Credit Controller who will work on a portfolio of Equinix customers, ensuring all aspects of customers credit limits and outstanding receivables are resolved whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service.
This is a full time position based in our Slough office, where you will get the chance to make your mark in an exciting and growing business.
Equinix is the one of the largest growing Data Centre companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That’s why we're always looking for creative and visionary people who can help us achieve our goal – global interconnection. With over 190 datacenters in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home of the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations, and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
- Responsible for all aspects of collections.
- Sending Customer Statements
- Sending Customer Dunning letters
- Chasing customers by Email and Telephone
- Ensuring Cash collection targets are achieved.
- Minimize DSO.
- Risk assessment of customers.
- Work closely with AR Assistants for resolution of customer billing queries.
- Assist Cash Applications Administrators with queries on allocations and reconciliations of customers’ accounts.
- Completing monthly reports for AR manager.
- To build strong working relationships with the AR team, local finance team, EU SSC GL Team and external customers.
- Any Ad-hoc projects
- Collections experience, ideally within a pan-European SSC environment
- Educated to a degree level, finance or business administration preferable
- Structured/Organised approach to work
- Good communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both Spanish and English language
- Competent using Excel/Word, etc
A real passion for resolving issues for our customers and a great attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Oracle AR or a similar ERP system
- Ability to travel occasionally within Europe
The opportunity to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly and still manages to keep a pioneer spirit. We offer a competitive salary and a superb opportunity to build and expand your experience in an internal and international environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please take a look at our "TheMagicofEquinix" video where we have asked some of our Equinix EMEA employees why they chose Equinix as their employer of choice. The Magic of Equinix lives in our employees and brings people from all over the world together making Equinix an awesome place to work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIUL_ggfWCs&t=137s
Are you interested? We are interested in learning more about you. Please click apply!