- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customer payments, escalating to legal action if/when required.
- Maintaining regular contact with clients to ensure invoices are cleared for payment and confirming payment dates, helping to resolve queries with outstanding invoices both internally and externally when required.
- Attending monthly meetings for each company to update the Finance Director, Managing Director and Operations managers regarding all overdue balances.
- Producing regular cash flow forecasts for each company.
To be successful, you should have:
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships both internally and externally at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Calm and confident manner, particularly during potentially uncomfortable conversations.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Great team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including a confident telephone manner).
- Competent in Microsoft Office products (especially Excel).
- Good attention to detail.
- Good standard of education (at least five GCSE grades A-C).
*Experience in a Credit Control or Customer Service will be advantageous*
If you are successful in your application, you should expect:
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days holiday (pro-rata) plus Bank Holidays
- BUPA Medical Insurance
- Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
As a Credit Controller, my client requires a customer focused individual who is self-motivated, with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.