Flint Wines was established in 2006 by Jason Haynes and Sam Clarke. We are a dynamic team of 22 people and are looking to recruit our latest addition in the Operations Team.
We are a specialized Wine Importer based in central London.
The company has grown exponentially in the last 3 years with an ambitious growth plan for the next 5 years.
If you are ambitious and looking for a new challenge this role would be the right one for you.
You will report directly to one of the Directors. Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- cash collection from customers and financial reporting to sales managers
- supplying sales managers/directors, financial and statistical information as well as comparing monthly sales and collection performances.
- enforce terms and conditions and decide upon legal action in aid of debt recovery.
- Process new accounts by obtaining references and financial reports, creating risk assessments for the Director of Operations to analyse
- Contact administrators and manage liquidation process when situation arise with our customer
We are looking for:
Experience: minimum of 5 years in a similar role
Confidence and persistence
Ability to keep calm under pressure
Strong IT skills
- Permanent position to start as soon as possible
- Salary based on experience
- 20 days of holidays per annum
Application deadline 23rd September 2019
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to provide feedback on your application should you not be invited for interview. Should you have not heard from Flint Wines within 2 weeks of your application please presume you have not been successful on this occasion. Please note that we cannot consider your application if you do not satisfy the required knowledge and experience criteria detailed above.