Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
An opportunity has arisen for a Fixed Term, Credit Controller to join our team to ensure that customer accounts are managed efficiently and payments are received promptly. You will be responsible for ensuring that cash generation into the business is maximised and that aged debt is minimised each month. At Speedy, we want to help you develop and progress; but we’ll need you to demonstrate these skills and attributes for us to be able to support you…
What you’ll need:
- Experience working with KPI’S
- Previous credit control experience
- Organisational and communication skills
- Team working skills
- High level of integrity
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Customer handling and telephone skills
- Experience in using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft packages
- Be focused, show initiative and have a good attention to detail
- Ability to juggle tasks and prioritise work
In return we offer a competitive salary with contributory pension scheme, 21 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays) rising to 26 days after 12 months, discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance. In addition you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic Salary Extras benefits scheme, offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services.