Extra Personnel are recruiting for a Credit Controller to work at one of our clients in Haslingeden.
Key Responsibilities of a credit controller
- To maintain the lowest level of overdue receivables by following all aspects of the company's credit management procedures and provide effective debt collection via telephone, email and post.
- Provide effective query administration and reporting and liaise closely with various departments to ensure the rapid conclusion of all queries in order to prevent late payments and to optimise cash flow
- Ensuring all necessary credits are raised without delay
- Reconciliation of accounts including the posting and allocation of cash and ensuring the ledger is maintained accurately.
- To monitor the 'stop lists' and accurately check all customer information so that held orders can be released and when unable to do so ensure that the appropriate action in accordance with the credit management procedures is carried out.
- Monitor credit limits and ensure that these are always set at the lowest level that enables a customer to trade on an open account subject to meeting the required criteria.
- To ensure that all the necessary paperwork, accurately completed, is passed to the Credit Manager/Supervisor for all new accounts and that all the appropriate checks have been conducted.
- Admin Duties as required.
Experience required for Credit Controller
- At least two years' experience working in a busy credit team.
- Self-motivated professional
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and ability to foster/manage relationships across multiple departments
- Personal drive and determination to achieve success and develop career
- Being a natural communicator with great influencing skills will be combined with having a results orientated approach.
Details for Credit Controller
- Pay rate £18.000
- Hours - Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- 32 days holiday
- Permanent position
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in the position of Credit Controller please click apply and attach an up to date cv.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.