Job Title: Company Credit Controller
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester
Salary: £20,000.00 p.a + usual benefits
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Start Date: ASAP
Created in 1961 the Company is a successful and well established major UK manufacturer, supplier and servicer of medical equipment to UK Hospitals, Ambulance Services and Export to over 60 countries.
They are looking for someone who has 100% commitment to business success. You must possess the following:
- Credit Control Experience of handling a variety of customers
- Experience with Sage 50 or 200, SOP, preferred but training available
- Paying suppliers via Barclays Internet Banking and maintaining supplier’s templates (training available)
- Conversant with MS Office programs
- Good telephone manner and communication skills
- Team player
- Must be able to read, write and speak good English
- At least 5 years’ experience in credit control
- Able to work within a team in a busy environment
This is an opportunity to work for a market leader in the medical equipment manufacturing and service industry with long term career prospects.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Credit Controller, Accounts Clerk, Payment Processing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Assistant Credit Controller, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Debt Collection, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Sales Ledger Collections Advisor, Debt Recovery, Negotiations Officer, Negotiations Advisor, Debtor management, Accounts Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Accounts Officer, Accounts Team Assistant, Accounts Coordinator, Collections Officer, Collections Advisor, Customer Advisor, Negotiations, Collections, Recovery Advisor, Collections Negotiator, Collections Agent may also be considered for this role.