Job Title: Credit Controller
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 dependant on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company is one of the leading suppliers of garden products to the trade, notably garden centres and major retailers, with an enviable reputation for design and innovation across a wide range of home and gardening products.
They are currently looking for a Credit Controller to successfully collect cash and manage debt alongside another credit controller via email and telephone. They're looking for someone who can get stuck in from the start so you must have at least two years' experience in a comparable role.
- Debtor management including setting customer credit limits and agreeing payment plans where required
- Raising invoices/credit notes and statements for customers
- Allocating cash and dealing with any queries
- Previous experience within a credit control role
- Strong numerical skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent time management with a strong attention to detail to ensure the accuracy of reported financial information
- Confident and assertive
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, ideally Sage 200 (or similar ERP system)
- Good IT skills - Word, Excel
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role, along with confirmation of your current remuneration.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Credit Controller, Accounts Clerk, Payment Processing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Debt Collection, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Sales Ledger Collections Advisor, Debtor Management, Accounts Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Collections Officer, Collections Advisor, Negotiations, Collections, Recovery Advisor may also be considered for this role.
23,000.00 - 27,000.00 per year