Credit Control Supervisor - We are delighted to be advertising on behalf of our Client who are a national and highly respected electrical wholesale company, who serve the country from over 350 locations. They are looking for an experience Credit Control Supervisor to join their team based at the regional office in Glasgow.
As the Credit Control Supervisor, you will responsible for the day to day duties and the organisation of the team's workload and ensuring the department is running efficiently.
Other key duties include:
- Supervising a team of Credit Controllers and possess an ability to take ownership of the responsibility for a small section of the team.
- Management of a number of aged debt ledgers and support the team.
- Dealing with cash collection, allocation and pursuit and resolution of problematic debt and queries
- Allocating income to relevant branches
- Liaise with customers, your designate outlets and the credit control team and the credit Manager
- Proactive and able to think on your own feet as well as numerate with attention to detail and a good team player.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience in a senior Credit control background.
- A good telephone manner as well as persuasive call manner and can-do attitude is essential.
- Knowledge of credit control policies
- An eye for detail with accurate data input skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deal with customers queries
- A knowledge of accounting software alongside a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- A team player
This Credit Control Supervisor position is a full time role working Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm, with 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. The company are offering a competitive salary, paid monthly with the opportunity to earn an annual profit share bonus.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: credit control, credit controller, team leader, accounting, Finance, managing, aged debt, debt queries, payments
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any other recruiting company who are working directly with Spider for recruitment advertising purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.
Competitive salary depending on experience