- Proactively chasing overdue and outstanding accounts via telephone
- Managing your own portfolio of clients ensuring business relationships are maintained
- Ensuring the smooth running of the credit control functions
- Managing and maintaining customer credit limits
- Escalating and resolving customer invoice disputes in a timely manner
- Producing weekly aged debt reports
- Reconciliation and cash positing duties
The candidate will have the following:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal - Essential
- Previous experience of chasing outstanding payments within a credit function - Essential
- Strong relationship building skills - Essential
- Ability to priorities and deliver within a fast paced environment - Essential
- Strong IT and excel skills including VLOOK Ups and Pivot tables - Essential
- Excellent attention to details and problem solving skills - Essential
On offer for the successful candidate is a salary of £22,000 - £24,000 plus 22 days holiday, company pension, career progression and modern city centre offices.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a hands on credit controller to join reputable and forward thinking business based in the centre of Manchester. The role has come about due to continued business growth and would suit someone looking who is looking for a business they can progress and develop within.