Reeds Rains established in 1868 forms an integral part of the LSL Property Services Group. With estate agency branches across England and Northern Ireland, we are a nationally recognised brand and one of the UK's largest most innovative and award winning property services providers.
An opportunity has arisen within the Reeds Rains Lettings Credit Control Department, for a Credit Control Clerk
This is a great career opportunity within a rapidly expanding, progressive area of the business and the successful candidate will be a key member of the Lettings Accounts team based in the companies Chorley Office. Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- To chase debtors for rent/fees via email, telephone and letter.
- Processing credit/debit card payments.
- Negotiating payment plans when clients are facing financial difficulties
- Communication between Landlords and tenants and also the management centre, in respect of late payment financial struggles and maintenance issues.
- General administration duties
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Bethany.Day@lslps.co.uk
The ideal candidate will have a good eye for detail, good at numeracy and previous administration experience. You must be a confident communicator and be comfortable with telephone work and speaking to clients on a daily basis. Full training will be provided.
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data – our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed HERE