Could you be our next Credit Controller?
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment, have a keen interest in finance and looking for your next challenge? If you also have great attention to detail and a passion for problem solving, this could be the role for you.
We are looking for a driven and experienced Credit Controller who will work on a portfolio of Equinix customers, ensuring all aspects of customers credit limits and outstanding receivables are resolved whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service.
This is a full time position based in our Slough office, where you will get the chance to make your mark in an exciting and growing business.
Equinix is the one of the largest growing Data Centre companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That’s why we're always looking for creative and visionary people who can help us achieve our goal – global interconnection. With over 190 datacenters in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home of the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations, and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
What you could expect
- You will oversee analysis on customer credit worthiness within established guidelines to make recommendations regarding extension of credit and credit amounts
- Assists in the establishment and implementation of credit and collections policies to maximize sales, improve collections of customer accounts receivables and reduce outstanding aged accounts receivable balances by working in conjunctions with VP’s, Account Executives, CSM, and Legal
- Handles the processes responsible in crediting qualifying new and existing customers
- Leads the establishes policies and procedures for review and follow-up of delinquent customer accounts receivable balances
- You will provide operational support for accounts receivable balances outsourced for collections
- Runs dedicated collections activities to highlight customer balances due in the current period and implement procedures for customer communications to obtain assurances of payment within payment terms
- Monitors accuracy of customer data in accounts receivable database to assist in collections activities
- Assists by providing analytical thoughts as guidance to peers on complex problems
- You will provides timely recommendations to management for customer accounts receivable balances in dispute
- Oversees maintenance of customer credit and collections documentation to support audit and legal requirements
- Follows up on reporting for Supervisor as required
- You will have the opportunity to leads and participate in special projects
- Absorbs challenging accounts from peers
- Participates in all new and existing systems acquisitions and testing
To succeed in this role, you will ideally hold a bachelors degree and have some experience in, and exposure to, finance. Ideally, due to the nature of the role, you will be someone who has a real passion for resolving issues for our customers and a great attention to detail. We would love it if you are fluent in both Italian and English.
Desirable but not essential
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- CBA/CBF/CICM or equivalent certification
What We Offer
The opportunity to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly and still manages to keep a pioneer spirit. We offer a competitive salary and a superb opportunity to build and expand your experience in an internal and international environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please take a look at our "TheMagicofEquinix" video where we have asked some of our Equinix EMEA employees why they chose Equinix as their employer of choice. The Magic of Equinix lives in our employees and brings people from all over the world together making Equinix an awesome place to work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIUL_ggfWCs&t=137s
Are you interested? We are interested in learning more about you. Please click apply!