The role will be primarily administration based with the majority of your week being spent speaking to new and existing customers in order to fill appointments and courses. You will also need to meet and greet the delegates and patients and maintain the effective running of the courses.
· Be the first point of contact for new enquiries both over the phone, email, and our website. Meet all the customers and ensure they have a good experience and rebook them for courses or treatments.
· Convert new and existing customers in order to fill upcoming courses and appointments and contribute to meeting business KPIs.
· Forward plan with the team in order to meet customer requirements and company development
· Identify and raise business development opportunities for further investigation.
· Responsible for preparing and running the courses with the trainers.
· Also be responsible for the preparation, organisation and safe keeping of medical records for all patients.