Location: Malta or London
You will be responsible for developing & maintaining marketing strategies in your market to meet agreed company objectives. You are innovative, motivated, and excellent at what you do! That is why you have exceptional service skills along with a proven track record of managing successful and profitable relationships in a similar role.
You are service minded, thorough and a positive person, with a real can-do attitude! You can evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as needed. It’s fun for you to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional material and activities. Your experience has allowed you to have a good understanding of the Finnish market, of how businesses operate internally, and you get a buzz from building positive working relationships with multiple teams. You are sociable, fun and comfortable working in a fast paced team environment!
So, what will you get up to day to day?
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the team detailing the year’ activity to meet agreed company objectives and push your territory and products forward, working with all departments for execution
- P&L responsibility
- Media planning, negotiation & buying
- Creating reports and analysing results in order to learn and take action when needed
- Conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products
- Working with the brand strategy team as well as the CRM team in order to create the best and most suited campaigns for the Finnish market
- Establish a great relationship with both new & existing affiliates whilst working and building relationships with our external partners
- Proactively establish & maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
You're a native Finnish speaker with fluent English language skills, written and spoken offering a good understanding of marketing and consumer insight. You have experience in a similar role within iGaming with at least 2 years of marketing experience giving you a good overview of opportunities for exposure in Finland. You have good knowledge of our core products; casino & sportsbook, budget management know how as well as strong analytical & excel skills. You're an excellent communicator with a solution-oriented mindset and an eagerness to learn & contribute with ideas to make continuous improvements! What's more you are hands on and enjoy being involved with other teams to ensure a seamless customer experience.
We put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info, or If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)