COST CLERK ASSISTANT
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm with 1 hour for lunch each day
Salary: £15,500 - £17,000 depending on experience
Holidays: 21 days per annum, plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays
Pension: After 3 months continuous employment, you will be automatically enrolled into the Company Pension scheme. The Company will contribute 5% of your annual salary into your pension scheme.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our busy finance team.
This role would suit someone who has previous cost analytical experience, or someone who is keen to develop their career within the finance function. Whilst experience is desirable, it is not essential as full training will be given.
Brief job Description
- Running reports from Sage to produce a list of invoices relating to projects
- Checking invoices against allocation sheets received from site.
- Liaising with other members of staff and suppliers for information relating to said charges which are in query and resolving any discrepancies that may arise.
- Attending monthly meetings with the QS and Project Managers.
- Scanning POD’s onto our Accounting system
- Reporting to the Cost Clerk with any other adhoc tasks.