Position: Corporate Solicitor
Salary: £50,000 - £100,000 Commensurate With Experience
Hours: Full Time
Benefits: 25 Days Annual Leave, A Discretionary Bonus, Free parking, Health Insurance After A Qualifying Period
This is a fantastic opportunity for a solicitor with 3 - 10 years' post-qualified experience to join an expanding Corporate Law team in this leading legal firm as recognised by Chambers UK and the Legal 500.
The focus of our client's corporate transactions team cover:
- Business Sales.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Company group re-organisations.
- Due diligence.
- Joint ventures.
- Limited liability partnerships.
- Shareholder protection.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- 3 - 10 years PQE.
- Strong technical knowledge of general company corporate law.
- Previous experience of corporate matters in a dynamic environment.
- Be comfortable in running their own workload with minimal supervision.
- Ability to cope well with tight deadlines and under pressure, managing personal performance to meet expectations.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to take on significant levels of responsibility on transactions.
- Some experience of supervising junior members of staff or the desire to do so.
Our client is offering a competitive salary along with a generous bonus package for the suitable candidate. This is a superb opportunity to join the ranks of a well-established law firm, if you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria then please submit your CV for consideration.
50,000.00 - 100,000.00 per year