Sanne wishes to recruit a forward thinking, articulate, self-motivated and self-reliant individual within its Corporate Services business in London. Sanne provides a range of corporate secretarial services, entity & fund management administration, tax compliance, directorship services and general administration services mainly to investment funds and corporate vehicles.
Our clients include a number of leading financial institutions operating out of the UK. We act for institutional fund managers, global alternative asset managers and corporates. We provide services to capital market debt funds, private equity structures as well as global real estate asset structures investing in commercial offices, retail and leisure, industrial and logistics, hotels, residential, development, student accommodation and care homes. We specialise in administering a variety of structures comprising of LPs, LLPs, special purpose vehicles and stock exchange listed companies.
The role focuses on providing corporate and fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, handling a spectrum of corporate secretarial duties. This includes entity incorporations, board and shareholder meetings, opening of bank accounts and processing payments, whilst at all times ensuring compliance with the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements for the customers and SANNE. This role reports to an Assistant Manager/Manager and covers administration obligations to support a growing team with a focus on the highest quality customer service.
- To administer a varied client portfolio including all aspects of administration & company secretarial matters
- Have the ability understand entity specific requirements and applicable statutory regulations and requirements within the timeline deliverables;
- To deal with incoming correspondence in a timely manner and to undertake scanning and copying for client files;
- Assistance with the implementation of customer specific procedures in relation to the governance and reporting requirements for specific client structures;
- Organising board meetings to include drafting agendas, collating reports for inclusion in board packs and managing the online portal used for maintaining client records;
- Attending client board meetings and preparing accurate minutes thereafter within deadlines agreed with clients;
- Assisting with general corporate compliance including preparation of statutory returns for filing with the Companies Registry and maintenance of corporate records;
- To ensure that client database records are accurate and all times (including any statutory registers or other records) and update when circumstances change.
- Assist with transaction management processes for transactions such as share issuances or buy backs, corporate group restructuring or refinancing series issuances, structured finance and listed debt structures;
- Assist the accountants in respect of the planning and coordination of audits;
- General participation with administrative tasks to the wider team and to meet the service deliverables with a positive and willing attitude;
- Cash management, processing of payments in line with internal processes;
- Preparing bank statement reconciliations and cash flows;
- Arranging signing of documentation;
- Assisting with new client take on, on boarding of new business or AML / KYC refresh projects and annual reviews of all clients within portfolio;
- Ensuring proactive daily task monitoring is demonstrated;
- Ensuring accurate and daily timesheet completion;
- Managing the billing process of a portfolio, including monitoring/chasing the timely settlement of invoice;
- Acting as point of contact with clients and intermediaries such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required;
- Building key relationships with clients, ensuring at all times client requests are responded to in a timely manager and positive management of client expectations; and
- Adherence to internal policies, controls and systems, including meeting any internal deadlines.