Postcode: CV9 2SQ
Address: Holly Lane
A natural team player, you'll support with the development, implementation and management of the systems and processes within a specified remit.
Collaborative and visionary, you'll work with colleagues across different departments to implement solutions, drive change and champion innovation.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And to keep on top of that wave, we have to do something pretty special to keep our customers coming back for more.
Organisational Change and Process Specialist
Organisational Change and Process Specialist - Global Business Coordination
Based at our Atlantic House offices in Tamworth (B77 5PN)
As part of a hugely ambitious change programme you will join a handpicked team responsible for directing technology solutions across all Aldi South countries. Your focus will be helping reshape people aspects across the Aldi Countries.
You will play a pivotal role in delivering change to all Aldi South countries, working with colleagues across the globe, including senior stakeholders. You will be at the forefront of shaping how Aldi operates in years to come and how we deliver incredible value and experience to our customers.
This varied role revolves around people, process and technology change and touches all aspects of the project lifecycle.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working cross functionally to drive people change topics forward
• Working with ambiguity and taking ownership of deliverables
• Change management
• Process Mapping of future Business processes
• Facilitation of workshops
• Working across geographies
• Ownership and maintenance of strategic documentation that will be discussed and utilised by senior stakeholders
• Regular communication with key business users in the Aldi South countries
• Must be prepared to think independently & challenge across teams and hierarchy’s
• Willing to travel extensively as required
• Experience of People Transformation Projects, across the project lifecycle
• Experience of mapping business processes in order to generate appropriate future structures
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, along with the ability to quickly understand new software
• Facilitation skills
• Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks while under pressure, within a changing environment
• Capable of building trust and relationships at all levels
• Experience working in team-orientated, collaborative environment