Postcode: CV9 2SQ
Address: Holly Lane
ContractType: Fixed Term
A natural team player, you'll support with the development, implementation and management of the systems and processes within a specified remit.
Collaborative and visionary, you'll work with colleagues across different departments to implement solutions, drive change and champion innovation.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And to keep on top of that wave, we have to do something pretty special to keep our customers coming back for more.
Business Change Specialist
Fixed term contract - 12 months
This role will be based at our Atlantic House Offices in Tamworth.
As part of a hugely ambitious change programme you will join a handpicked team responsible for directing technology solutions across the Aldi South countries. Your focus will be helping the business transition and enabling employees in Customer Interaction roles to utilise the technology changes as Aldi takes advantage of the changing digital world.
You will play a pivotal role in delivering change to the Aldi South countries, working with colleagues across the globe, including senior stakeholders. The role will be incredibly people focused, with an emphasis on building strong relationships with stakeholders and an extensive international network.
It will involve balancing multiple priorities, as well as utilising initiative to seek out opportunities to add value within your area of responsibility. A high level of drive and self-motivation will be required as it will, at times, be necessary to work independently, meeting the demands of numerous stakeholders in a fast paced environment.
You will be required to evaluate and understand complex problems, propose solutions, coordinate the execution of actions, and have a sound grasp of information technology. The role will also require you to work closely with other business functions to ensure that the employees in Customer Interaction roles are in a position to accept technology changes.
Ultimately, you will be at the front-line of shaping how Aldi operates in years to come and how we deliver incredible value and experience to our customers.
This is a varied role that revolves around global change management, which will require extensive travel (average 20-50% per month).
Responsibilities will include:
• Working cross functionally to drive forward topics
• Working with ambiguity and taking ownership of deliverables
• Change management - Build and maintain strong relationships with an extensive international network
• Facilitation of workshops
• Working across geographies
• Ownership and maintenance of strategic documentation that will be discussed and utilised by senior stakeholders
• Prepare reports and presentations for use across all hierarchy levels• Regular communication with key business users in the Aldi South countries
• Must be prepared to think independently & challenge across teams and hierarchy’s
The successful candidate will be:
• Confident challenging established teams
• Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
• Able to demonstrate experience of building cross-departmental relationships
• Able to influence multiple stakeholders across different hierarchy levels
• Skilled in Microsoft Office and able to quickly understand new software
• Willing to travel extensively as required
• Logical and efficient with keen attention to detail