Postcode: CV9 2SQ
Address: Holly Lane
A natural team player, you'll support with the development, implementation and management of the systems and processes within a specified remit.
Collaborative and visionary, you'll work with colleagues across different departments to implement solutions, drive change and champion innovation.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And to keep on top of that wave, we have to do something pretty special to keep our customers coming back for more.
Business Specialist - Global Business Coordination
Based at our Atlantic House offices in Tamworth (B77 5PN)
As part of a hugely ambitious change programme, you will join a team responsible for the ongoing implementation and development of technical solutions to ensure Aldi remains relevant in the changing digital world.
Your role will be varied, and will centre on developing and implementing globally aligned KPIs to support strategy implementation, enhance team performance across areas such as Marketing, Customer Service and Digital, and drive maximum benefit from the new systems. This will entail regular alignment with, and collection of information and data from, the ALDI South countries, but will also require a sound understanding of industry best practice to develop relevant and valuable KPIs for the business.
You will also be responsible for the development of business benefits which feed into the business’s annual financial planning and future forecasts. You will coordinate the tracking of these benefits by supporting the countries in establishing baselines to enable this, and provide consistent reporting of real performance against the benefit.
You will be required to evaluate and analyse data, create solutions, coordinate the execution of actions, and have a sound grasp of information technology. The role will also require you to work closely with other business functions to develop tools that are right for our business.
Ultimately, you will join a team at the forefront of shaping how Aldi operates in years to come and how we deliver incredible value and experience to our customers.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
• Developing and implementing a set of globally aligned KPIs
• Tracking of, and reporting on, business benefits
• Ongoing development of strategy
• Working with different levels of customer data, including: market, segment, purchase habits
• Analysis of business data and Market research
• Preparation of reports, presentations and dashboards • Effective change management - build strong relationships with key business users across multiple countries
• Working cross functionally to drive forward topics
• Facilitation of workshops and coordination of tasks
• Sound and consistent reporting of project status
• Ownership and maintenance of strategic and technical documentation that will be discussed and utilised by senior stakeholders
• Willing to travel to Aldi South countries as required
• Demonstrable experience of working with data analytics tools
• Experience of data gathering, manipulation and analysis, as well as presentation of data sets in the form of reports, dashboards, written and verbal presentation
• Prior experience of working with and developing KPIs
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, with excellent Microsoft Excel skills, along with the ability to quickly understand new software
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to prioritise multiple projects and execute tasks while under pressure, delivering to project timeframes