Supporting the team, you will take responsibility for managing third party logistics providers to maximise the availability of our products into the distribution centres and stores.
In conjunction with key stakeholders, you will be responsible for delivering a high quality and cost efficient inbound supply chain both through operational and project management. You will be working as part of a growing and developing supply chain team, looking for continuous improvement within your role to simplify processes and maximise efficiencies.
We do things our way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And without our Corporate Logistics team, there'd simply be no products in those stores.
Supply Chain Forecasting Data Specialist
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain overall control and responsibility for all demand forecasts for all Key Business Stakeholders
• Supervise large data sets for accuracy and consistency, whilst drawing meaningful conclusions from data trends
• Management and control of multiple supply chain projects and tasks, working with Buying, RDC’s, Stores and suppliers to deliver to agreed timeframes.
• Internal and external stakeholder engagement and management of all levels of business.
• Management and control of supply chain forecasting processes, KPI’s, development and continual improvements, to maximise availability of product into the RDC’s from suppliers, and DCs to stores.
• Continuous improvement within role, simplifying processes and operations to maximise efficiencies.
• Deliver successful Christmas and key events.
• Support the delivery of the department strategy as required.
• Confidence and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues of all levels is key.
• Ability to identify data trends and come to meaningful conclusions
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; especially Microsoft Excel.
• Need strong written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to build effective relationships with colleagues at all levels of the business.
• Ability to manage a varied workload, conflicting deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously.
• Organisational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities.
• Innate curiosity; always striving to improve and simplify processes and ensure consistency wherever possible.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to multi-task, be pro-active and work on own initiative, working both in a team and independently.
• Ability to investigate and analyse a challenge and offer a solution.
• A desire for continued personal development.
• Flexible and resilient when workload demands it.