In this varied role, you'll provide support to a specialist field, such as Finance & Administration, Payroll, Handling of Payments or Project Management.
Corporate Administration takes a closer look at how Aldi is performing and shares best practice knowledge with our international business. Detail-focused and conscientious, you'll act as a reliable point of contact for any related queries, which means the tasks in relation to that could be huge. We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. It means now, more than ever, we need to keep on top of our finances.
Project Management Assistant
We are looking to recruit an Administration Assistant into the Decision Support & Financial Analysis team who is able to manage a full and varied workload. The role demands a proactive individual who is capable of using their initiative to solve problems and who is confident communicating across all areas of the business.
Attention to detail will be key as the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day administration of a project management system used by multiple functions and stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Project administration to include; User rights and permissions of internal systems, organisation and coordination of stakeholder meetings, maintenance of various sources of project data
• Liaises with business unit partners to gather and review project information
• Maintenance of users and functionality within the Project Management software system
• Developing new ways of working to improve efficiency and user experience
• Coordination of stakeholder meetings across relevant business units
• Provide organisational and Administrative support to the National Project Management Team
• Continuously expand knowledge of the wider business to increase effectiveness and understanding in the context of National projects
Skills and Qualifications
• GCSE's including English and Maths (minimum Grade C)
• Experience in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Proven ability to work on own initiative and with a wider team
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks whilst under pressure
• Willingness to take responsibility with a pragmatic, goal oriented approach
• Passionate about delivering a great service and conscious of the impact that their work has on the wider business
• Positive, collaborative attitude
• Proficient use of MS Office suite
• Ability to interact across all levels of the business
• Project Administration Experience
• A-level / Degree level qualification in any relevant field
• Experience using Project Management software
• Experience maintaining Sharepoint sites