You'll join the team that takes a closer look at how Aldi is performing and shares best practice knowledge with our international business.
As an Analyst, you'll look closely at the detail of how our business is run and how we're performing. It's about using the information we have for financial planning and seeing first-hand the impact you're making to our success. We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. It means now, more than ever, we need to keep on top of our finances.
Finance & Administration Analyst - Planning Team
Here is a fantastic opportunity to join the National Finance and Administration Department as an Analyst within the Planning Team.
The objective of the role is to run the department efficiently and accurately and achieve compliance with all internal and external guidelines and regulations whilst contributing to a cooperative working environment.
Reporting to the National Finance and Administration Manager, you will be the single point of contact for one of our Regions and your responsibilities will include:
• Sales projections
• Preparation and analysis of monthly financial projections
• Consolidation of country financial projections
• Analysis of deviations between planned figures and actual results
• Preparation of management commentary for provision to senior management
• Full year forecasts
• Use of international planning platform
• Liaison with the international finance office
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and attributes:
• Experience in analysing financial data
• Have full knowledge of Financial Planning / Budgeting
• CIMA qualification - fully or part qualified
• A-levels or equivalent
• Experience of working in a Corporate environment is advantageous
• Excellent communication skills
• Keen eye for detail