Job Title: Corporate Account Manager
Location: Nationwide travel required
Ecolab Pest Elimination has more than 30 years of pest management experience focusing exclusively on the institutional/commercial market segments. We consistently delivery our scientifically proven protocols to not only control pests, but eliminate them. All while providing the insights needed to help identify risks before they happen. Ecolab protect customers, employees, and business reputation from pest related risk.
Ecolab Everywhere it Matters.
Corporate Account Manager develops and maintains business relationships with existing and potential new corporate clients to meet sales objectives. In this role you will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies with the aim to grow organisations business portfolio. You will be focused on maintaining customer and cross divisional relationships and whilst providing effective and timely communications.
- Manage portfolio of existing client base of corporate accounts
- Organically grow existing accounts with focus on upselling and cross selling to promote Ecolab products & services
- Build sales pipeline through various approaches such as market research, networking and cold calling
- Compile and submit national tender bids to secure new business
- Work closely with wider Pest sales, technical and service teams as well as other Ecolab divisions (Circle The Customer)
- Conduct regular Executive Business Reviews to all customers, ensuring that regular communication is maintained and repeat business is delivered
- Effectively manage diary to ensure most productive, optimised sales are secured and build great customer experience
- Participate in sales blitzes, trade shows, workshops and exhibitions as appropriate
- To complete a weekly / monthly sales report, detailing activities and financial results in line with company standards, goals and targets
- To negotiate rates in accordance with the needs of the customer and reflection on business sales goals
- Foster a strong working relationship with all sales streams to generate profitable growth for Job and Contract sales
- Manager revenue for existing and new client base to ensure payments are received with agreed commercial terms.
- Review and manage margin reports for client base
- RSPH L2 or above is preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
- 5+ years sales experience ideally with focus on corporate accounts
- Full UK Driving License
Is this role for you?
We are looking for candidates with:
- Target driven attitude, motivated by revenue goals
- A proven track record of winning, implementing and managing new contract
- Comfortable with extensive, nationwide travel to work with corporate customers all over the country
- Strong planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proactive, analytical, logical and disciplined approach to problem solving
- Previous Pest Elimination sector experience is preferred but not essential
- Financial awareness of margin models and commercial savvy attitude
- Passionate and driven about the Ecolab goals and vision
- Advanced IT skills will be required - Excel and PowerPoint as a minimum
- Ability to present at Board Level
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to converse at all levels
- Flexible, as the job may require travel and additional working hours