Who are we
Allianz Partners is the world’s leading B2B2C specialist and expert in the creation and delivery of unique solutions that combine service, insurance and technology to provide worldwide protection and care. We specialise in assistance, international health & life, automotive and travel insurance. Our solutions are available to our business partners, and in some cases, are integrated into their own customer offers. They are also available via direct channels under our Allianz Assistance brand. Allianz Partners is part of the Allianz Group, one of the world’s largest insurers and leading financial services companies.
Main Purpose of the Role
To write copy for all channels of communication that helps to inform and educate customers, leading to higher engagement and return visitors to the Allianz Assistance website. As well for B partners in a B2B context, with the main focus on extended car warranty products for motor manufacturers.
Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 17:00 (35 hours per week). However, due to the nature of this role hours may vary in line with business needs.
- Translating internal briefs into compelling copy/ content
- Work with colleagues to ensure all copy & content is on-brand & TOV for B partner clients and for the Allianz Assistance & Partners brands, meeting compliance requirements, yet remaining consumer centric.
- Create new consumer language underpinned by the Allianz Assistance brand promise.
- Liaising with stakeholders (internal & external) for copy sign off after proof reading.
- Creating and executing external content such as videos, newsletters, imagery, white papers etc. To be used across multiple channels.
- Helping to create content for internal documents such as training and marketing materials for the sales team.
- Create short and impactful headlines and copy for social and other marketing channels.
- Working with creative teams developing marketing campaigns and assets.
Tracking & Managing Content
- Be the brand ambassador for consistency of messaging across multiple channels and platforms.
- Track and measure copy & content performance. Help to refine and adapt as appropriate, using a test and learn approach to make recommendations for future activity.
Marketing Community Liaison
- Build relationships so that we are liaising at an appropriate level within the Allianz Partners community regarding new content, copy and best practises.
- Utilising the Allianz Partners Content Repository when relevant.
- Work with the broader marketing team, including product documentation, Creative, PR, digital to deliver engaging copy & content to tight deadlines.
You will also be responsible for the following;
Key Performance Areas
- To work towards achieving 100% on all Company, departmental and team performance targets, as directed by the Marketing team.
- To manage or assist with relevant ad-hoc projects as required by your line manager and other additional duties as requested.
- Complete all appropriate administration, including monthly reports.
- Pro-active communication within the team and wider business
- Ensure own business area runs efficiently:
- Within budget
- Project deadlines are met
- To work within and be compliant at all times with all relevant regulations and legislation applicable to the role.
Well-presented and professional in-line with working within a corporate environment
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Excellent fluency and communication skills in written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently across all channels of communication
- Experience in an office environment, dealing with external clients and internal stakeholders
- Computer literate with experience of using Microsoft products in an office environment
- Experience in marketing, including digital
- Experience working within financial services sector including insurance
- Degree in English, Communications, Marketing or Creative Writing preferred
Specialist skills & knowledge
- Demonstrable experience of writing in a variety of formats
- Demonstrable experience of producing copy in a commercial environment
- Copywriting skills for both B2B and B2C contexts
- Content editing experience, including adapting content for different target markets/audiences
- Proof reading experience
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation and Search Engine Marketing principles
- Confidence in managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to adapt and learn
- Take ownership & responsibility of work delivery
- Strong communication skills
- Successfully working independently and collaboratively within a fast paced environment, able to adapt and pivot within a rapidly changing digital landscape
- A good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other office tools
- Project management experience/skills
- knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience in working with different channels such as B2B and B2C, preferably within the finance & insurance industry
- Knowledge and experience of marketing communication principles and best practices
- Knowledge of the sales cycle and producing copy to target the requirements at all stages of the process
- Excellent attention to detail & consistently achieving work of a high quality
- Strong focus on customer needs
- Flexible/adaptable in order to deal with a varied workload and to deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and build effective working relationships with all levels of stakeholders, as well as independently
- Time management skills
- Organised and good time keeper
- Experience of working within a matrix management organisation
CE Jan 20