The successful Coordinator will:
- Be confident working at Coordinator level
- Have excellent IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Work with a very close level of attention to detail at all times
- Have knowledge of procurement systems and processes
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
This is an exciting opportunity for a Coordinator to join a very well known client paying a competitive hourly rate of around £15. This is a temporary contract for 6 months initially with the view to extend further.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Coordinator to join a very well established Utilities organisation based in South Birmingham. This is a temporary position for 6 months with the potential to extend.