Job title: Conveyancing Executive
Location: London, UK
Job type: Permanent/Full time
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
Working hours: 9.30 am until 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
SJS Solicitors are currently recruiting for a Conveyancing Executive qualified in the area of Conveyancing Law.
Conveyancing Executive Responsibilities:
- Take conduct of primarily residential conveyancing matters and a limited but growing volume of commercial conveyancing work
- Support the firm's current conveyancing personnel and function in an independent capacity with his/her own workload
Conveyancing Executive Requirements:
- Previous post-qualification experience in the related fields
- Case management software capability is essential
- Competent IT skills – Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Well versed in dealing with sales and purchases, title checking, freehold and leasehold and registered and unregistered matters
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to hit the ground running in a comfortable office
If you’re interested in this Conveyancing Executive role, don’t hesitate and APPLY now!
SJS Solicitors holds the LAW SOCIETY CONVEYANCING QUALITY MARK.
£30,000 - £32,000 per annum