Job Title: Conveyancing Assistant (Experience is required!!)
Salary: £Competitive Salary
Hours: 09.00am to 17.00pm (Three days a week)
Are you a conveyancing assistant looking to grow your opportunities with a national legal firm?
Do you want to expand your knowledge of the legal sector?
If so then, come and join the team over in the tranquil parks of The Lakes.
Our client is searching for a conveyancing assistant, to join their Residential Conveyancing Department in Northampton.
Duties will include:
* Deliver quality service to client's needs.
* Advise and represent clients focused on conveyancing, expertise in domestic conveyancing, relocation, conveyancing, landlord and tenant, commercial conveyancing, wills and probate and trusts.
* Agree fee income targets with team leaders
* Handle your own case loads
* Represent bills to clients on a regular basis.
* To be up to date with relevant changes in the law and to communicate these changes to others in the department.
* Undertake any other reasonable duties
If you are currently achieving this in your work environment, but are looking for a change in scenery, then contact Sabreena now!!
Phone: 01604 639 283