Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products.
Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management solutions - helping organizations reduce risks and costs associated with managing their IT environment. Ivanti is experiencing significant growth worldwide. The company has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work, as well as many accolades for the products it develops. With more than seven acquisitions in the last four years and open positions around the globe, it's an exciting time to join Ivanti.
If you’re passionate about what you do, are a champion of customer satisfaction and success, and interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!
- Review, negotiate, and revise sales agreements, including licensing, subscription, SaaS, support, service, confidentiality and privacy agreements.
- Coordinate and manage the entire negotiation process for sales agreements from beginning to end.
- Ensure that all negotiated agreements have been approved and comply with Ivanti policies, procedures, and mandates.
- Support international sales teams as a primary contact and escalation point for issues or questions regarding an agreement or related policies and procedures.
- Support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes.
- Assist sales and internal groups with RFP responses and other similar requests from customers.
- Work with legal department, sales, professional services, sales operations, finance, human resources, engineering, product management, and marketing teams in order to support internal processes and policies.
- Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time.
- Provide international support to the sales teams located across the globe
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of equivalent experience.
- 2 years of experience drafting, reviewing, managing and negotiating agreements.
- Ability to communicate legal subject matter to people who do not have in depth familiarity with legal concepts.
- Experience working directly with sales groups and customers with a track record of facilitating sales.
- Productive and efficient, including the ability to distinguish between material and non-material issues.
- Ability to accurately spot issues and formulate solutions with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize workload effectively and handle a variety of difficult tasks.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills to work closely with internal and external groups.
- Motivated self-starter with solid business judgment and a willingness to take on new responsibilities.
- Experience working well under pressure and consistently meeting demanding deadlines.
- Juris doctorate or other advanced degree.
- Fluency in German or French or Mandarin or Japanese or Spanish would be preferred
- Experience with and understanding of legal and business issues relating to software licensing, SaaS subscriptions, intellectual property, confidentiality and data privacy.
- Experience working under the supervision of a supervising attorney at a high-tech software company.
- Experience working at a company that primarily works with and through partners and resellers.
- Understanding of contractual issues that impact legal risk, revenue recognition, and other financial issues
- Some travel may be required